Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Medical Center, Quinceañera, and 4 weeks.

     Well the title about sums up our week! On Friday we went to the Texas Medical Center to give a blessing (again) to a member all the way down from la frontera (the border) in Brownsville. That was fun but we got lost a little. We were invited to attend a Quinceañera for one of the members of our ward so of course we took that opportunity! It was super fun, they even brought a mariachi band, which was way legit!


     Elder Stites and I get along really well and I'm just super thankful to be with a companion that loves improvement and this great work. This week was my last zone conference, in which I was able to bear my departing testimony to a few zones worth of missionaries...that was weird because it's something that I've seen missionaries do since the beginning of my mission. It's actually coming to a close which is a scary/fun/exciting/sad/refreshing/terrible thought. The Calderón family is doing really well, they are going to be baptized on the 8th of September. We are also working with a lady who is basically a member but not baptized yet. I'm super excited for this last little bit! The District is doing really well, everyone is working really hard and getting along so I can't ask for anything more! I'm happy 😊! Bueno, que les vayan bien a todos! 
Los amo, 
Élder Clements
Elder Stites and I out killin' it