Friday, August 3, 2018

6 weeks left

Temple trip with the District


Whew! What a week it has been! Where do I start... πŸ€”.
Well we had an amazing trip up to the temple on Thursday, which was amazing. I received some great inspiration and peace! That was so necessary. Then we had some Elders come up to us for exchanges for a few days and that was fun too. And then last night we had to drive two hours down to Port Lavaca to close out an apartment and get the area ready to be shut down and then drive back up here early this morning for transfers... It's been busy! We have a complete changed district this transfer which I'm looking forward to. I'm now with Elder Stites, he used to be my zone leader and now he got switched Spanish and so he's with me now. Super excited to be sprinting to the end with this guy because... well... I only have 6 weeks left. πŸ™‚☺️πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘πŸ˜£πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜«πŸ˜“πŸ˜’☹️πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ
Les quiero mucho,
Γ‰lder Clements

Finally home from Port Lavaca