Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Get Wrecked

With President and Sister Guthrie

Yeah... Haha... We got wrecked this week. It started off as a normal week (except for Pday was Tuesday) and then on Wednesday it all started getting crazy. We actually lost 2 Sister Missionaries from our district this week, causing an intense amount of stress for the sisters who's companions had to be moved. Elder Stites and I now have to cover the whole H2 area... currently with just bikes! After that, Thursday was tough because Elder Stites had to go to the doctor and that took all day.

 

Friday I didn't hardly work at all because we had our departing temple trip and then a convert of Elder Stites went to get her endowment so we went with her for that. Anyway, it was a crazy week! We made the best of the situations we were given and I'm happy about that and of course there were miracles seen still! We had a wonderful lesson with a family we are teaching but unfortunately we have had to take them off of their baptism date for the 8th until we see them at church more. I'm still not trunky somehow, even though most of the missionaries I came out with (except Elder Merrill) have all gone home to start school. AND on Friday I could barely walk because my foot was in some real intense pain. So I said a prayer and asked what I could do to fix that and I then remembered that I had been trying to rip out a wart from the bottom of my foot, and the thought came to me that it had probably gotten infected... yeah lol. So I got in there with a knife and some tweezers and opened it up and cleaned out the infection and now I'm good to go! Sorry for the gross story but hey it's an example of personal revalation.
Los amo como siempre. Tengan ánimo y sigan con la fé.
Élder Clements
Last picture with my first companion, Elder Standing