Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Adventures of Elders Dye and Clements; your favorite Houston Elders!

 A fun day at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
July 9, 2018
Hello. Somehow the week is gone! It's been a crazy/fun/productive/sick week. I got sick again... so on Friday we spent most of the day inside while I slept. It was a miracle I recovered so quickly because it wasn't even a full day I had to take off to recover! The Lord does miracles for His servants if they act in faith. Also, it flooded this week on Wednesday so that kind of killed the day, it's hard to bike/walk when the water is up to your knees! The Calderón family is still doing well, they should be baptized soon! Jose Angel might recover and he might not so keep him in your prayers please! We got to meet President and Sister Guthrie also this week, they seem really wonderful and fun so I'm excited to work with them the last little while I'm our here. 
Los amo,
Élder Clements