Thursday, July 12, 2018

10 weeks... New Mission President... Life is crazy...

Last time with President and Sister Hall

July 2, 2018
     Well hello family! Somehow another week has slipped away without me realizing it... It's been a really good/trying week but we saw some good miracles at the end of it! Tenacity pays off and I can testify of that fact! The whole week I had something wrong with my stomach up until Sunday. It was really terrible but we were able to still get out and work #tenacity. President and Sister Hall are back in Utah... we had the departing conferences this week and so that was terribly cool and spiritual. Terrible because I cried and they left, cool and spiritual... well because it was really spiritual and eye-opening. As the title suggests I only have 10 weeks left to be a full-time missionary, I'm only scared/sad/nervous/happy/sad/nervous/sad a little bit but it'll be OK as long as I keep my faith and efforts high until the end. We also have a new Mission President. President and Sister Guthrie are now the ones in charge of the great THSM and I'm excited to work with them. 


Jose is still in the hospital... we aren't sure if he is going to get better but he is in our prayers and if it's his time then it is the Lord's will. Mario is in México right visiting his family but will be back next week. We have an investigator family that is doing well, we had a great lesson about temples and families and that seemed to light a fire under them. Something I've learned this week is the importance of meditation. Meditation is the key to Heavenly Revelation (as I paraphrase from a prophet) so that's something I've been working on this week and it's been a great help.
Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, God is our Heavenly Father and we are to do our best and act for ourselves if we want to be happy in this life and one day return to live with Him. I know it's true fam!
Los amo,
Elder Clements