Saturday, December 10, 2016

Its beginning to look a lot not like Christmas

 
  
   What a week! Let me first start off by saying that coming from the high mountains of Utah to no elevation in Texas is a massive change as far as weather goes! I keep expecting to wake up to snow or something but every morning I am a little disappointed that it only consists of rain. It has however been cold the past few days so that's been nice.
     Our investigators are FINALLY progressing!!!!!! After a couple of weeks with hardly anything moving forward we are making progress! With one of our investigators we straight up and asked if they even wanted us to come by anymore... and they said of course, I feel good whenever you guys come by.  Another investigator is is reading in The BOM and one even came to church yesterday! Super happy with the spiritual turnout this week! Elder Smith and I did however crash on our bikes Thursday because Elder Smith and Elder Hall were racing and E. Smith tried to pass on the grass but lost control when he tried to get on the sidewalk and I was being stupid as well by following right behind so he went down first then I slammed on my front break(stupid I know) to try and not run over him. So he went flying then I went flying lol. Hurt my shoulder and wrist and Elder Smith may have fractured his collarbone but I think he's ok. Lesson learned and I repent!


      Bike areas are amazing until it starts to rain! Texas rain is different than Utah rain... meaning it actually rains. Hand warmers are a blessing!  I love you all! 
Love, 
Elder Clements