Monday, November 28, 2016

Let's Bowl!

     

     Lemme just say time is sped up as a missionary! The week started out good, lots of OYMs and interested people, then my bike got a flat coming home on Tuesday night and from that day on it seems as if no one is home or interested in our message. We might be dropping one of our investigator off our list, its really sad but they are just not moving forward at all. None of our investigators came to church yesterday so that was also disappointing. Nothing much exciting happened this week except we had exchanges with the Zone leaders and I really enjoyed that. I learned a lot more about good planning and how to better my Spanish. Today will be super fun though, we are going bowling! Super ready to have some chill time with my fellow district boys. I got the letters from Mom and Dad, those letters ALWAYS brighten up the whole week so thank you guys for those! I"m learning to more fully have faith and trust in the Lord for everything I do. During lessons I am definitely able to feel El Espiritu Santo muchas peru es muy deficil hablar cuando en una lecion. If any of you have time I would strongly suggest going to Mormon.org and watching the LighttheWorld video and get super pumped for service! Anyway I don't have much else to say so ya'll have a great week and keep Christ in front and the focus of this season! 
Love,
Elder Clements