Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hello, we are The Angels of the apartments

     

Beautiful sunrise

     Not to much happened this week but today is transfer day! My dear brother, Elder Hall, is hitherto departing from the family of who's names consist of Elder Smith and Elder Clements. I, Elder Clements, having seen much good in this world, am saddened by the loss of my brother, Elder Hall. Elder Smith and I will be receiving one today as well, Elder Woodbury, we don't know who he is but it'll be cool. 

     So anyway with the odd title of this email I will explain.  Well one of our investigators calls us her angels lol and she knows a lot of people in this apartment complex she lives in and likes to tell everyone about how the angels come and visit and teach her about God. Soooooo we've become known as The Angels! Really cool cuz people are beginning to get use to us and because of that we added another investigator to the list. He is awesome, it's like he is a setup from The District or something because he is so receptive and willing! I know he's not a setup from The District but from God, this man has been prepared and it is really amazing to see how the spirit works on people who have been prepared! I love this work even though some days are real tough. It's been bitter cold this week and thank you Mother for sending that rain jacket priority mail, it saved my life!  Live with faith and you shall receive a strong trust in God is what I learned this week. 
Love you all!

Elder Clements 

Getting ready for Christmas!