Thursday, October 6, 2016

Life in the CCM

Sitting on Elder Standing (my companion)

     Hola everyone! Life is Muy Bueno here in the wonderful world of The Mexico MTC. The first day was just horrible, I mean it was the worst and hardest thing I have ever had to overcome. I now understand why it was so difficult for me to get my pilots licence. I wanted to come home so badly but through lots of prayers and faith I am now doing very well! My roommates and companion are really nice and we all get along extremely well. Im learning so much about The Gospel and my faith is growing daily. 
     I miss everyone and its still kinda hard to think that Im gonna be gone for 2 WHOLE YEARS, lol isn't that crazy. Im a wreck right now as a write this email, a happy and grateful wreck but a wreck non the less. Mexico is beautiful, we are at 7700ft and it is soooooooo humid. I have pictures to send an will try to send them but I might not be able to. We will probably go to the Temple next week, but Mexico is crazy, theres always big booms going off and sirens and gunshots right outside the walls so it makes falling asleep at night intersting lol so we don´t get to go outside the walls. We are teaching an "investigator" in complete spanish now. We had to do that the first day we were here so that was nervwraking. 



     Also I appologize for the bad spelling, everything is in spanish including the keyboards so it´s still taking some time to get used too. Watching General Conference at The CCM is a very different experience but a very good one at the same time. I took LOADS of notes which I´ve never done before. Everything is so cheap here, we can go to the little store they have here on campus on load up on supplys for realllyyyyy cheap, so it makes buying note supplys and anyhting else real easy. Tell everyone I miss them. I know the Church is true and by Faith anything is possible. God loves us no matter what! 

Love,
 Elder Clements 

Elder Clements
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal 
Mexico