Thursday, October 13, 2016

2 weeks in and loving life

   
 
    Well it´s officially been two weeks since I´ve been a full time missionary and it´s going really well! The CCM life is super crazy and busy (16 hours days) with sooooooo much to do, there just isn't enough time in the day. I miss home a little, I mostly just miss the cold and clean air but here in Mexico there is none of that. I´ve been a little sick this week but I'm getting better. Elder Standing and I have been teaching two "investigators" this week and it´s going really well, its amazing how when you pray for help with a language how well you can speak it when you´re doing The Lord´s work! I learned this week that faith and a true desire is essential for success and to have a hard drive to get things done. My district works very well together and it´s like we are siblings (which I guess we are lol) and we get a lot done. 


    Today we got to go too the Temple today and it was truly amazing to go as a servant of The Lord, The Spirit was super strong I about cried. OH and that´s another thing I learned this week, which is crying really is ok and I do it a lot lol not out of sadness but out of joy and how strong the spirit can be! 
     Everything in Mexico is sooooooo cheap, I bought this sick rasta back pack for like 10$!!! I´m considering sending one home for the little ones. Mexico City is a crazy place like I mentioned in my last email, there are demonstrations going on all the time and gunshots and fireworks and constant sirens going off (lol) I truly love it here. Anyway, I love you all and thanks for the blessings (Padre) and for the prayers, I can feel them.  
Love, 
Elder Clements.