Thursday, May 3, 2018

Oh...hey Korihor

   

     Well somehow another week has slipped away without me realizing it. We had an interesting week, a very good week, but still an interesting one. I'll go ahead and tell my story now while my mind is fresh this morning. On Tuesday Elder Sibaja and I talked to this one guy.  After some words exchanged we found out that he was an anti-Christ. I've never talked to someone that could talk so smoothly as this man. It was actually really cool because when I shared my testimony with him I could feel just a ton of love for him. If you want a more detailed description of what he had to say look up Alma 30:12-17. Other than that M*** is progressing well and still looking for an answer. We have some new investigators this week and so we are looking forward to working with them. Transfers are this week so we will see but I have NO idea what could happen. Until then...
Love,
Elder Clements
P.S. We were right next to a shoot out yesterday while driving with an investigator. It was crazy.