Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Baptism



     Jose finally got baptized!!!!! I could just end my email there and call it good! But... I've been up since 5 so I might as well use my time to make mom happy. It's been a very good week here in the wonderful H2 N area, speaking Spanish, getting cussed out, seeing a dear friend receive the first ordinances of salvation, meeting the Muppets, and all of this to bring souls unto Christ. Jose's baptism was stinking awesome (lit((with the Spirit)), sick, tight, live, stellar, and any other way of saying awesome)! We had a ton of people from the ward show up to support him and it all went well except a few minor errors in the program, which was my fault. The best part was on Sunday when he was confirmed. Elder Sibaja did the conformation and it was super spiritual and uplifting. Jose gave a big "thank you" for helping him on this path, and giving him some push. I'm so thankful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and know He lives! The blessings of the priesthood have been restored and we have the wonderful opportunity to access them!
Love,
Elder Clements