Tuesday, September 26, 2017

An Apostle, a change, and a new self

part-zone work crew
September 18th      
     Wow. What a week it has been! Let me first start off by saying, God is good. I have gone through a change the past few weeks, through the refiner's fire, and have come out with a new self. The Refiner has seen it fit for my companion and I to be tested, taken us to our limits, and has blessed us immensely in return for our diligence. We have been blessed with an abundance of the Spirit, and with the Spirit come the gifts of. I have been able to speak my best Spanish yet, our companionship is the most unified it has ever been, and I have been able to love with the gift of charity. Also, Elder Rasband of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, came to our stake center on Sunday. I was able to shake his hand and say "Hi" to him, and boy was that cool! The spirit he brought with him was astounding. He spoke on behalf of President Monson and informed us the world is praying for us. The Prince of Peace is our captain in this earthly battle! Keep the faith and the prayers rolling, they help a ton! 
Love, 
Elder Clements