Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Weakness into strengths


June 11,2018
Ether 12:27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
That's my life. So many weak things, but through Jesus Christ they are made strong. After some tears, sweat, and mental exhaustion, your weaknesses can be made into strengths. I testify of that! This week has been really hard for me but it's also been a really good week. One of our investigators passed his interview and will be baptized this Saturday!!!!! How amazing is that!? Mario and Jose are doing really well also. Jose might be called as a ward missionary which would be really cool! One of our investigators moved but is doing good and the Elders in North Carolina are still working with him. Elder Sibaja is going home this coming Monday so it's going to be a crazy week with that.
It's still hot, humidity is still insanely high, and I'm getting tan. The church is still true and this is still the Lord's work!
Los Amo,
Élder Clements