Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Temple, Demons, and Transferred

4-17-17
    Wow what a week! I can't even imagine it's P-Day again. This week has been really good, we went to the Temple, found new investigators, and also found a cool little forest in the middle of Houston. 

     The week started off a little slow,  but really picked up the last few days. The Temple was AMAZING!!! There is nothing like the spirit and peace that is felt in the House of the Lord. Questions were answered and inspiration received. 

We had a sick day on Saturday, Elder Woodbury had a virus of some kind and took him out that whole day but Sunday we were able to have a normal day, all of our plans worked out, and we got 2 new investigators! They are a beautiful young couple who are super excited to be baptized! Oh also we had another encounter with a demon... **chills** We were door-knocking in a weird neighborhood when we hit this one house with a super weird vibe to it, but we figured everyone needs salvation so why not knock? We knocked and waited...and knocked and waited... and as I was going to give it a third and final knock there was just this screech that sounded like a demon straight from the movies!! We took off cuz it scared us and that's it. Probably a demon judging from past experiences LOL. Anyway that's it for this week. 

Last P-day in this district

4-24-17
Well I've been transferred! I'm out of the most densely populated area to farmland! I'll be back in a trio and still speaking Spanish. I will miss my birthplace and my companion but I am very excited to be into a new area. Nothing to much happened this week, we got a new investigator, who accepted baptism for the 26th of May!  I feel confident that I have left H4 better than I found it and I know the Lord is happy with my work. I love this work and I love these people!
Love, 
Elder Clements